What a week!
This past week has been pretty crummy.
But there were some definite highlights. So as I try & convince myself that this coming week will kick last week's ass, here are some pics.
Monday night at the beach drinking beer with Anja ...
Walking the Avenues near my house & I followed these two for a couple of blocks.
I attended the Vancouver ANZAC day ceremony. Aussies & New Zealanders joined together in a service to commemorate our soldiers in combat and those that have been taken from us. I have to admit I get a bit weepy during these events and as we solemnly sang all three anthems (Australia, NZ & Canada) I felt really proud and incredibly sad.
Ok so I didn’t want to be that person that posts photos of food but these burgers were amazing! And the onion rings ... OH ONION RINGS! Clearly onion rings excite me and I don’t think that’s a bad thing necessarily.
AND ... I got accepted into my documentary course.
In September I will be broke and incredibly happy. I can't wait!
Here's how the conversation with my Dad went:
Shannan - "Dad, I got into the course".
Dad - "How much is this going to cost me?"
Yeah, thanks Dad!
Here's hoping that this week is fantastic.
xo
No comments:
Post a Comment