Sunday, January 20, 2013

I've been on a date ...

I’ve been on a date where the most exciting thing was the soup I ordered.

I’ve been on a date where I was so nervous that at the end of the night when he went to hug me I forgot where to put my arms so in the end I just clutched them to my chest and let him wrap his arms around me.

I’ve been on a date and gotten so drunk that I talked about the most inappropriate things possible.  Strangely this guy asked for another date.

I’ve been on a date where the guy wouldn’t pick where he wanted to take me so I just walked away from him and left him standing in the street alone.

I’ve been on a date with a guy that was so conceited that he told me that getting his MBA was easy and that I should do it too. 

I’ve been on a date and the guy told me “I’m really ****ing broke right now”.

I’ve been on a date with a guy that looked NOTHING like his profile picture online.

I’ve been on a date and been so uninterested in the guy that when he offered to take me to Whistler & teach me how to ski I couldn't even sugar coat my response of "NO don't bother".

I’ve been on a date where the guy made me do so much walking my legs hurt for the next 3 days.

I’ve been on a date and 10 seconds after meeting the guy I’ve known that I had no desire to meet him again.

I’ve been on a date and the guy expensed our meal on his work credit card & then told me that's what he was doing.

I've been on a date and it was so good that I went home & told my flatmates it was the best first date ever.  And then the next day the guy told me he was moving away.

I’ve been on a date where I’ve excused myself to go to the washroom so I could message a different guy. 

I've been on a date and the guy was telling me about his lactose intolerance and his explanation ended in “... and then I get diorrhoea”.

12 comments:

  1. Have you ever been on a date where ya didn't complain so much? Yeesh..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I'd been on this many dates...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, No, I don't know. Anyway you're not here for me to crawl into bed with when I get home from a date to tell you all about it.

      Delete
  3. I've been on a date over six years ago.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anja I was 27 before I'd been on a date and then I left it another 5 years.
      Get off your man ban girl and git goin'!

      Delete
  4. I've been on a date where the guy kept looking at the wall behind me....... I ended up marrying him. Sounds like a lot of dates, perhaps the next one will be better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knew a girl who went on a date with a guy and the girls friend and the guy came up with 50 different names for breasts.

      Delete
  5. I went on a date where the guy told me I wasn't physically attractive, but we were "emotionally and spiritually compatible".

    Yep.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That was Tish, btw.

    ReplyDelete